Author Topic: Latin National Communications Corporation  (Read 2755 times)

Offline Latin Union

• Advanced Nation
  • World Relations: 8
  • Panlatinismus et Corporatismus
    • Email
Latin National Communications Corporation
« on: March 12, 2011, 01:28:25 PM »
Corporatio Nationalis Latina Communicationum

The national broadcasting organization, bringing you up to speed with the events of the Latin Union!!!

"I believe in Rome, the Eternal, the mother of my country……I believe in the genius of Mussolini…and in the resurrection of the Empire."
NEXUS MEMBER

Offline Latin Union

• Advanced Nation
    • Email
Re: Latin National Communications Corporation
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2011, 02:31:49 PM »
Presidential Candidates lining up!:

Marco Salmoiraghi :

This 36 year old from Sesto San Giovanni, Lombardy is representing the Party's "Racial Purist" fraction, the OULR. He supports to ceding the LU's African holdings to the newly fromed Libyian state, Wu-Tang, and to cede Somalia to Sabaland. He supports giving up on annexing Romania in order to better relations with Russia, though he still supports gaining Iberia from Britain. On social issues, he wishes to ending both Islam's and Judaism"s protested status in the LU, aswell as ban interracial marriages. His overall policy calls for a Eurocentric LU

« Last Edit: March 15, 2011, 12:24:52 AM by Latin Union »
"I believe in Rome, the Eternal, the mother of my country……I believe in the genius of Mussolini…and in the resurrection of the Empire."
NEXUS MEMBER

Offline Latin Union

• Advanced Nation
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2011, 02:34:01 PM »
Next candidate:

Jerome Fabrice Fortescue:

This 42 year gentleman is from Toulon, Provence and represents the Party's Integralist fraction. Fortescue supports the annexation of LU occupied Somali provinces, as well as expanding the LU futher into Northern Africa. He wishes to comprimise with Britain and Russia, and find a way to both better relations with them and unite Iberia and Romania with the Union. On the homefront he advocates for Christians, Muslims, and Jews to act in brotherhood. His main goal is investing in building a larger, more advanced navy and expanding foreign trade. His overall policy calls for an Intercontinental LU
« Last Edit: March 21, 2011, 09:53:19 PM by Latin Union »
NEXUS MEMBER

Offline Latin Union

• Advanced Nation
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2011, 10:55:05 PM »
Presidential race is intense!!!

So far the elections are close but, Salmoiraghi, is ahead in the poles by a 9% margin. Fortescue, though is still in the running as roughly half of the nation's ballots have yet to be counted.
NEXUS MEMBER

Offline North Hein

• Infant Nation
  • World Relations: -8
  • Heilsa Tyr!
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2012, 07:09:05 AM »
Who won this election?

Offline Latin Union

• Advanced Nation
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2012, 10:50:59 AM »
LOL, I forgot about this.......
NEXUS MEMBER