Author Topic: My own Fallout.  (Read 1702 times)

Offline The United Norse Federation.

• African Union
  • Advanced Nation
  • World Relations: 3
    • Email
My own Fallout.
« on: April 28, 2010, 09:46:20 PM »
I am doing this canon out of my love for Fallout 3. In this canon, I will tell of the story after Project Purity, The Pitt, Point Lookout, Broken Steel, and Operation Anchorage. In this story, it takes place 8 years after project purity. The Lone Wanderer, who is called Albert, has brought order to the Capital Wasteland, and has created a republic out of most of the Columbian Commonwealth and has become arguably the first president of the U.S.. But not is good in the Capital Wasteland. The capital congress is dealing with possible war with the NCR, while five factions have arisen for control of the new republic

« Last Edit: July 22, 2011, 03:33:15 PM by The United Norse Federation. »
Nexus Alliance

• African Union
  • Advanced Nation
    • Email
Re: My own Fallout.
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2010, 05:08:39 PM »
I can't believe it has gotten this far. It truely astounds me even today. The New American Federation now extends far and wide, from the midwest, to the tip of Florida. I was only still a member of Lyon's Pride in the Brotherhood of Steel when this came about. Things had really changed from what they were back then. In those days, There was barely any water that you could drink, Super Mutants and raiders were everywhere. And most settlements were barely even standing. But all that changed after Project Purity, and soon we had it made in heaven, or so we hope for.

My name is Albert, and I grew up in Vault 101. My father, James had been able to get us into the Vault even after 200 years of it being sealed. I still remeber his voice, I still hear it when ever I close my eyes. My mother I never knew, she died giving birth to me. But if there was one thing that I do know, is that Project Purity was her passion, clean water for the people of the capital wasteland. After being dragged through the wasted on a wild goose chase for father, only to see him die right in front of me, having been attacked by everything the wasteland has to offer, we finally got it to work, which almost killed me in the end. I woke up two weeks later, to find what my father and mother had built, now comming to fruitation. After some more blood, soon the capital wasteland was now at least liveable once more.

The New American Federation was founded for one reason, the counter the any and all threats to the people of the capital wasteland, such as the Enclave. The Enclave are the remenates of the former United States of America government. We chose the name so to counter any claim the Enclave has to our homes. It was desided after the Capitol Accords in 2278. This accord was formed by Elder Lyons, it was in responce to what the realization of our situation, that the capital wasteland was too little organized to mount any future defence of our homes. The settlements of the Capitol Wasteland, Megaton, Rivet City, Big Town, Arefu, Meresti, and Canterbury Commons, and all other settlements soon, desided to form an alliance to protect the Pruifier, the water routes, and their settelment. Soon the Brotherhood of Steel joined in, Elder Lyons had had it with the higher ups in the west coast, and believed that they had been forsaken by the Brotherhood when they would answer. Lyons who had been working to help the people desided that the time had come to devote all of what they had to help the capitol, but not without a little convincing from me.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2011, 03:34:28 PM by The United Norse Federation. »
Nexus Alliance

Offline Suez Canal Company

• Administrator
  • Advanced Nation
  • World Relations: 2
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2010, 05:14:02 PM »
OOC: May I add a person, a person to help the "Lone" Wanderer?
Proud member since March 21, 2008
The State formerly known as East Xibeiguo

• African Union
  • Advanced Nation
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2010, 05:49:45 PM »
OOC: May I add a person, a person to help the "Lone" Wanderer?

OOC: What did you have in mind?
Nexus Alliance

• African Union
  • Advanced Nation
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2010, 07:42:52 PM »
What, you mean to tell me we should call a accord with all the settlements?! This is truely unexpected, but not entirely ill conseved.

Elder Lyons couldn't believe what was going through my mind. I thought he would have a heart attack at the mere mention of a united wasteland. And if that wasn't surprising enough, it was going to be held in the Citidel.

You have to at least consider this move, the Enclave are still a major threat. You know what they are willing to do. If the people of the wasteland stand any chance of survival, they have to be united in their common cause.

I understand, there is safty in numbers. But this is... Just outrageous. And the role that we are to play, do you not realize our obligations?

I never understood what kept Elder Lyons loyal to the Brothers in the west coast. For years we tried to contact those bastereds with no responce. They either ignored or didn't care about us, and they even branded Elder Lyons as a rouge. The nerve of them even extended twords the Outcast. They had forsaken those who were loyal to them.

Damn it Lyons, what keeps you so making-love loyal to those guys back west, what have they done for us?! They ignore our transmissions. They leave us here without any back up. They have branded you a rouge! Look at our recruits, they are people of this wasteland. I think it is about time we eighty-sixed this whole thing.

Well, you do have a point. We have been ignored and deserted by our commanders in the west. But to what end are we doing this?

I could see that Elder Lyons was uncertain of this move. He had never been to happy about the brotherhood, and he cared about the people. But to creat a new America was something even a idealist like him never expected.

The foundation has already been laid, now is the time to seed the land.

Oh, alright. I will allow for this meeting to be held in the citadel.

Thank you elder.

It was then that I knew we were on to something here.
Nexus Alliance

• African Union
  • Advanced Nation
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2010, 10:42:03 AM »
I tell you the bickering was just pathetic, here we were arguing how the capital wasteland should be governed, and meanwhile, they had no idea that they would all be dead, had the Enclave had their way.

(flashback) I don't care how we did it in the past, you all must realize that if we continue to act as a bunch of scattered drift wood then the Enclave will surely have us all dead.

The one man that thought this idea was bullshit from the start was Colin Moriorty. This man was shady from the start, I remember when I first arrived at Megaton, looking for dad, I came to him for information. It was at that moment that I was told where I was truly born. For the longest time, I was told I was born in Vault 101, and even when this guy told me, in all the details, as to how he had already knew me, I being stubborn, refused to listen. For him, everything was for sale, and he had his hands in almost everything you can name, but if this accord went to plan, he would lose that kind of power. Another one was that little brat from Little Lamplight, apart from being a little foul mouth kid, and constant demanding of better treatment, he was also stuck up, believeing that because he somehow ran his area and didn't need now adults, or mungos as the call us, he didn't need our new order. He had said onces he wished he could be like me, or have someone like me around, but this feeling didn't keep him from opposeing. It seemed like nobody wanted this for they feared they would not control their respected areas.

(yelling) Who the hell are you calling a brat you f**king mungo?!

You want me to bend you over my knee you little prick?!

There is no way you expect us to answer to you, you f**king Vampire!

Shove it you absent minded animal!

All of the settlements in the Capital wasteland now lay here, bickering. I had had enough of this. That was when Elder Lyons finally put down the arguments.

QUIIIIIIIIET!!!!! Now, listen here. Now is not the time for debate, or argument. While we sit here and bicker, our enemies grow stronger. We have not drivin the final nail into their coffins, and to think other wise will only give them time to regroup and come at us again.

Colin with his distinct Irish accent, more harder than mine's stood up while Lucus Simms desided to remain seated, these two never liked each other, and Colin had run afoul with Simms quite a few times, almost to the point where Simms might have shot him long ago.

And just what in the hell do you think your talking about, just who's enemy are you talking about? I hope you don't expect us to help you out on you little crusade to do.... Whatever.

I had had enough, I walked out and took the FEV sample givin to me by Eden. I returned to set this record streight.

You want to know what the hell this is?! This is the shit the the Enclave tried to put in the Pruifier! That is right, they wanted to kill us, all of us. Don't you f**kers even see, that these guys tried this shit back out west, and they failed. Now what do you think is going to happen if we just sit here and go our own ways! Their going to f**king pick us apart! They failed two times already, lets not give a third try, because that might be the charm that ends us!

Soon the room had become quiet, and soon, Simms stood up.

So what do we have to do?

And the accords finally bore fruit.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2011, 07:24:40 AM by The United Norse Federation. »
Nexus Alliance

• African Union
  • Advanced Nation
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2011, 12:00:35 AM »
It hadn't been more than two weeks that the accords were over, that we started having problems with our little new nation. Namely the cause for such dismay was without question our water situation. It had become clear to all of us that that little raider situation that came out of Whihem's Wharf was by far the least of our worries.

Albert, the Lyons Pride has been assembled for a emergency meeting

What is it now Tristan?

I don't know, Sara has ordered us to the meeting room for special orders, it sounds like we have a serious problem on our hands

As we began to make our way twords A ring I kept hearing the Squires and Scribs whisper to eachother like little kids in a school spreading a rumor around, and while they were mummered and some differed than others, they all had one thing in common, and that was the mention of water. This was only confirmed when we all began to walk in and saw a create at the head of the table with Sara standing next to it, when the doors closed, it was time for the brifeing.

I am sorry to have called you all in on such short notice, but the situation is dire. It is in regard to the water caravans that have gone missing recently

It was like I had expected, it wasn't any surprise that this would become a issue. Whilem's Wharf had proven that once we had established clean water in the region, it would only be a matter of time that raiders would be all over them like a fly on shit.

As you all know that there has been a spike in recent raids on our water caravans out in the wasteland, Rothchild will explaine.

Rothchild stood up and pulled up a recently installed moditor with multiple hits around the wasteland.

As you can see, there has been multiple reports that merchents and water suppliers have been going either missing or reporting in that the area is ripe with raider activity, and that there has been signifigante loss in water to the settlements in Little Lamplight, and the settlement of Girdershade.

Excuse me, but why in the hell are we worrying about this so much? I mean I can understand Little Lamplight a little, but Girdershade? From our reports only has two known residents and is hardly even a asset.

Paladin Vargas, whom did not like the idea of sending troops on needless assignments to guard places where there was barely a human presence at all, had lost some good knights that he thought were avoidable losses. Givin he is the right hand man of the pride, he began to show increasing concern for the well being of the forces on hand.

Girdershade has provided our patrols with a safe place to sleep and operate out of, and has signifigantly reduced our fatality rates because of it. I think we all owe it to them for that. In any case our water is going missing, and that needs to stop Vargas.

I turn to Tristan to guage any responce from him, as he sat quietly, empty.

Just where has these reports been comeing from? I wanted to try to get back to the business at hand, and to releave some bad feeling I had over the situation. Scribe Rothchild went on to explain where the raids and been accuring. Of particular interest was a area north of Vault 106. Apperently it laid right on the trade route previously established by Canterberry commons. I was emediently curious, mainly as it was is such close proximety to a Vault that I wouldn't have been surprised if that where all the attacks were comming from, and being from a Vault, I knew what we would be dealing with and what to look for. Is it suspected that the attacks are originateing from that Vault?

Rothchild turned to the moditor and closed in on the position of the map. That is a possibility, and I know what you are thinking. But Elder Lyons is quite intent of guageing the severity of the situation before desideing on any large scale operations.

So I am just guesseing that we aren't going to be doing anything about this anytime soon. Call me colpulseive, but that I'd hope we can see to doing something about this.

I assure you Albert, that we have full intent on action in this matter, and Tristan is going to be demostrateing.

Tristan got up and walked over to the map and began to outline his plan. We have had reports the raiders are useing a ruined building as a base of operations in this region, useing the cover of night, a strike team will move in and eliminate this threat .

And who is leading this mission In hinesight, I guess this was as dumb of a question as ever

You will be leading this one, with a total of six members, you may pick whom ever you wish, but it begins in two hours, so pick fast

It was then I knew this was going to be a long night.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2011, 03:45:01 PM by The United Norse Federation. »
Nexus Alliance