Author Topic: Nation Flag Referendum  (Read 1670 times)

Offline Latin Union

• Advanced Nation
  • World Relations: 8
  • Panlatinismus et Corporatismus
    • Email
Nation Flag Referendum
« on: February 12, 2009, 09:37:15 PM »
OOC: Here we go again, this will be like the last vote. I'll be an extremist again! :-D

"The Latin Union should use the glorious flag of the Italian Fascists, it will do justice for our nation to be represented by a flag with our Roman past in mind!"

A senor citizen from Rome
"I believe in Rome, the Eternal, the mother of my country……I believe in the genius of Mussolini…and in the resurrection of the Empire."
NEXUS MEMBER

Offline Libya

• Finance Moderator
  • Game Standards Board (GSB)
  • Advanced Nation
  • World Relations: 37
    • Email
Re: Nation Flag Referendum
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2009, 09:28:51 AM »
"I feel that the Latin Union's current flag shows the unity of the nation. The interlocking rings represent the unity of our romantic speaking lands. Using the flag of another nation, or a singular nation in our union such as Italy or France, will cause disunity. We should keep the current flag, perhaps change the color to make it look slightly less like the EU flag, but the rings are an essential symbol." From a Middle Aged resident living on the Italian-French border.
"Love Many, Trust Few, Do Wrong To None" -- Yau-Man
Province Numbers

Offline Byelorussian National Republic

• European Union (EU)
  • Diplomatic Nation
  • World Relations: 7
  • Ще не вмерла України ні слава, ні воля.
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2009, 12:37:21 PM »
"Mussolini was the greatest thing that ever happened to this country! If I have to live under the goddamn commies, then they might as well respect Il Duce and Italy by using his flag."

-An old coot of the "Get off my lawn, damn youngsters!" variety, residing in the rural outskirts of Venice.
The office of Marshal Pyotr Tymmshenko

Offline Aqaba

• Advanced Nation
  • World Relations: 18
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2009, 04:35:30 PM »
I voted for a new flag design. I think some good colors would be blue, green, white, and red, to represent France and Italy. The symbol on the flag of Vatican City should be somewhere on it to represent Christianity, along with a hammer and sickle, to represent communism. Just some ideas. Enjoy. :wink:
The pen may be mightier than the sword, but the bullet is mightier than both.

Offline Libya

• Finance Moderator
  • Game Standards Board (GSB)
  • Advanced Nation
  • World Relations: 37
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2009, 08:20:32 PM »
I voted for a new flag design. I think some good colors would be blue, green, white, and red, to represent France and Italy. The symbol on the flag of Vatican City should be somewhere on it to represent Christianity, along with a hammer and sickle, to represent communism. Just some ideas. Enjoy. :wink:

OOC: that'd be one busy flag.
"Love Many, Trust Few, Do Wrong To None" -- Yau-Man
Province Numbers