Author Topic: TreLankan News Media  (Read 2988 times)

Offline TreLanka

• Thriving Nation
  • World Relations: 3
TreLankan News Media
« on: September 18, 2008, 12:31:30 AM »
There have been numerous reports of the a variety of political factions unifying in countries that were former Outer TreLankan Republics. These groups have suppossedly united in an attempt at restoring the Outer TreLankan Republics to their former Glory. The nation that has succeeded in completely uniting itself and seeking to start this revision is Albania.

Albania and Macedonia remain the two top regions were much of the former leadership of the OTR have been hiding. Although rumors persist about the locations of top VIP's a great deal of mid-teir leadership resides in this country.

For those of you who don't know the Outer TreLankan Republics collapsed in the face of economic depression. The Leadership of the OTR admitted full fault but was unable to spurn the economy into what it had been.

This has been a news update from Albania....

OOC: I joined the Army and didn't have time to play before but now that I am just in the Army I will have plenty of time to play.             :)
The Founder and Chairmen of the Outer TreLankan Republics

Einland

Re: TreLankan News Media
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2008, 09:15:29 PM »
OOC: welcome back!

IC: Einland recongizes and welcomes reunified nation of TreLanka back to the European stage

Offline TreLanka

• Thriving Nation
OTR of Albania
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2008, 08:37:17 AM »
The Government Announces its consolidation and the begining of the Establishment of the Outer TreLankan Republics.

The Government of Albania has officially announced that it is recreating the Outer TreLankan Republics and has voted to become the first Republic in this glorious Union. While a few years ago the government (TreLanka) of Macedonia founded the Outer TreLankan Republics this Union soon encompassed the surounding governments and brought peace and stability to the region. We hope to recreate this Golden Age of Nationalism and Republic ideals.

Our first move is the establishment of the Office of Strategic Affairs which serves as the secret police of our Republics and will prosecute the enemies of our return with vengenance.

Counciler Arelious

Offline TreLanka

• Thriving Nation
TreLankan News Media
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2008, 02:23:36 PM »
Counciler Arelious

Authorized the creation of the OSA today sparking waves of demonstrations in favor of the new ruling party. The militia's have also been unformaly called up. Thousands of Albanian citizens are joining the old militia's of the Republic.

Also ther have been unconfirmed rumors of the existence of Lt. Aetius returned from his hiding in Macedonia.http://www.nationstatesafrica.com/forums/index.php?action=post;topic=377.15;num_replies=17

Furthermore the OTR has officially announced it will send diplomats to its Russian allies as soon as possible.

Offline Libya

• Finance Moderator
  • Game Standards Board (GSB)
  • Advanced Nation
  • World Relations: 37
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2008, 08:31:50 PM »
ooc: I guess you are as active as you can be. Sorry I didn't map you. I will get on it ASAP. (but ya know, ASAP doesn't always mean really fast due to rl issues)
"Love Many, Trust Few, Do Wrong To None" -- Yau-Man
Province Numbers

Offline TreLanka

• Thriving Nation
TreLankan News Media
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2008, 12:03:51 PM »
OSA Moves to Arrest Key Dissedents

A string of arrests has been made by the Office of Strategic Affairs of key opponents to the establishment of Albania as an Outer TreLankan Republic. High ranking officials in the Communist Party have been arrested. Also detaineed are sympathizers to foriegn powers.

OTR Albania Announces OSA Leader

The OTR Government has officially announced the appointment of Lt. Aetius to the head of the OSA. In a grand ceromony he was announced as the new savior to the Republic and would stand not stand by to see Republic principles tarnished by communism or liberalism.

Albania Opens Embassy in Russia

Russian Embassy Opened

OOC: Thank You CRA

Offline TreLanka

• Thriving Nation
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2008, 03:20:07 AM »
Speech to Parliament

We are witnessing the return of the Outer TreLankan Republics to African Politics. It is time that the embrace our duties as citizens and shoulder our enormous responsibility in the affairs of the state. We are not interested in regaining our former glory through guns and bloodshed similar to what foriegn nations in the North are doing. We will advance ourselves and our Nationalism with diplomacy and democracy. I furthmore announce the creation of the Slavic Peoples Humanitarian Committee, this committee will send representatives to each slavic country in the area and make certain that the slavs and the Orthodox peoples are not being manipulated and controlled Counciler Arelious

The Committee will send representatives to the following nations.....
Slovenia       
Croatia         
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Yugoslavia
Albania 
Macedonia
Bulgaria
Romania
Hungary
Ukraine
Russia
Praugusia 

OSA Commander Voices Opposition

It is a waste of time and money. If anything funds should be given to the OSA to conduct these fact finding missions. I have been in this nations secretly for the past year and I can promise you that our brothers need our help militarily and not politically. This is outrageous and any true Nationalist Republican should protest this move Lt. Aetius

Offline Aqaba

• Advanced Nation
  • World Relations: 18
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2008, 02:00:39 PM »
First of all, Croatia, Slovenia, and Hungary are part of Praugsia. Secondly, you did not ask permission to send these people into our nation. We will allow them entry if you ask permission.
The pen may be mightier than the sword, but the bullet is mightier than both.

Greece

« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2008, 01:19:15 AM »
As stated earlier Macedonia is part of Greece.

Offline TreLanka

• Thriving Nation
TreLankan News Media
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2008, 04:15:17 AM »
State Dept

We are fully aware that Macedonia is part of Greece. And it would completely irresponsible on our part not to know this fact. These Representatives are not all Albanian citizens. In fact most of these representatives have been appointed from within the above mentioned nations. Unless the nations that are concerned do not allow their citizens to conduct bussiness outside their nation.

This commitee is to determine that Slavic Peoples are not being mistreated because of their Race, Religion or Political Ideals. If membership of this Slavic Peoples Humanitarian Committee is denied to the denizens of foriegn nations the Outer TreLankan Republic of Albania can only lament the lack of freedom that these people enjoy. However if Praugsia and Greece are really the beacons of liberty and freedom that they proffess to be then they will have no problem with their own citizens joining a non profit fact finding organization

Counciler Arelious

OOC: If Albanian nationals are not authorized entry into your countries that is fine. But this organization is being established. And I am sure that realistically at least one person in each nation would join. If you want to oppress your populace into not being capable of joining then that is fine. But Realistically we can start this group. Praugsia is right I should maybe have asked permission but these representatives are ussually local nationals from these nations. I apolagize for not giving enough detail in my post

Offline TreLanka

• Thriving Nation
TreLankan News Media
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2008, 01:18:59 PM »
Outer TreLankan Republics of Albania Greets Other Nations Within The Union

Outer TreLankan Republics

Consists of......

Albania
Montenegro
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Kosovo

The newest nations in our Great Union have recently elected Nationalist Republican Party Members to their parliaments which immediately voted for admittance into the Outer TreLankan Republics.

Offline TreLanka

• Thriving Nation
« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2008, 07:44:00 AM »
VIPs Within the OTR

Counciler Arelious- Leader of the Outer Trelankan Republics.

Lt. Aetius- Current Commander of the OSA (Office of Strategic Affairs), and the only holdover from the "former trelankan era"

Yuri Vysotsky- terrorist/freedom fighter/mercenary no political idealogy

Offline TreLanka

• Thriving Nation
« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2009, 06:00:12 AM »
Outer TreLankan Republics Collapse

-The Parliament of the OTR has voted that all states under its control are hereby ordered to disband. The Confederacy known as the Outer TreLankan Republics has officially been broken down and each individual nation member is free to go there own seperate way.

All nations that where undergoing peacekeeping operations have been given the chance to hold free elections. Most are requesting a UN Mandate to hold continued peacekeeping operations.