Author Topic: So Who Are You Behind The Screenname? (OOC)  (Read 23919 times)

Offline AfricaForumAdmin

• Infant Nation
  • World Relations: 0
Re: So Who Are You Behind The Screenname? (OOC)
« Reply #220 on: February 07, 2011, 04:33:29 AM »
Alright, like all previous forums we've had a nice area to describe who we are... everyone else can go ahead and talk about themselves so we can get to know you too.

So here I go...

Anyway, for those who don't know me, I'm Nate, your mostly friendly admin here on NationStatesAfrica.  I started playing in NSAfrica roughly around August of 2003 starting as "the Republic of France" and helping out manage the infamous "Israel-Palestine".  At one point I controlled all of the nations in Europe, including the Union of Soviet SR... this all came to an end when I gave Germany to Spherica, and gave the USSR away.  From this point I played as France and Schcherbatskaya, and the well known Queen Anna Pavlona Scherer.  Upon her death, and the death of Schcherbatskaya I made attempts to regain Great Britain which ultimately failed, resulting in me giving away all of my nations except for Winona State located in Sweden.  At this point I began doing a lot of RP for Israel-Palestine.   Eventually I carved an Empire starting in Liechenstein,  (This shows anyone can make an Empire if they try.) and becoming the Austrian Empire.  Upon Austria's collapse I withdrew Israel-Palestine and began Astoria... which many of you see today.  Soon afterwards with the old Israel player we started again as the Garden State, and after it's death, I role play alone in Israel as the City-State.

Outside of NationStates, I am a student until summer of 2005 at the University of Hawaii, where then afterward I transfer to Bellevue Community College just outside of Seattle, WA.  From there I plan to goto one of many colleges (Western Washington University, University of British Columbia, UMinnesota Duluth, University of Maine.) where currently I'm thinking of majoring in History and getting a teachers certificate and enter the world of education... or well teaching it... and yes UBC is in Vancouver, Canada.  If you'd like to know why I'm leaving Hawaii, it's a long but short story... to simply put it... sure the weather and the beach is great... but NOTHING else.  

I love sports, I'm an avid fan of Hockey, and American Football.  I also love music my absolute favorite Bands being Green Day and Oasis.  

If you'd like to know more about me feel free to check out my myspace page.
http://www.myspace.com/konigsberg

So that's all on me, feel free to talk about yourself.

Wow nobody has posted in this thread in forever.  Additionally, wow so much about me has changed since I posted this six years ago.
Welcome to Africa!

Offline The United Norse Federation.

• African Union
  • Advanced Nation
  • World Relations: 3
    • Email
« Reply #221 on: February 08, 2011, 03:35:26 PM »
Alright, like all previous forums we've had a nice area to describe who we are... everyone else can go ahead and talk about themselves so we can get to know you too.

So here I go...

Anyway, for those who don't know me, I'm Nate, your mostly friendly admin here on NationStatesAfrica.  I started playing in NSAfrica roughly around August of 2003 starting as "the Republic of France" and helping out manage the infamous "Israel-Palestine".  At one point I controlled all of the nations in Europe, including the Union of Soviet SR... this all came to an end when I gave Germany to Spherica, and gave the USSR away.  From this point I played as France and Schcherbatskaya, and the well known Queen Anna Pavlona Scherer.  Upon her death, and the death of Schcherbatskaya I made attempts to regain Great Britain which ultimately failed, resulting in me giving away all of my nations except for Winona State located in Sweden.  At this point I began doing a lot of RP for Israel-Palestine.   Eventually I carved an Empire starting in Liechenstein,  (This shows anyone can make an Empire if they try.) and becoming the Austrian Empire.  Upon Austria's collapse I withdrew Israel-Palestine and began Astoria... which many of you see today.  Soon afterwards with the old Israel player we started again as the Garden State, and after it's death, I role play alone in Israel as the City-State.

Outside of NationStates, I am a student until summer of 2005 at the University of Hawaii, where then afterward I transfer to Bellevue Community College just outside of Seattle, WA.  From there I plan to goto one of many colleges (Western Washington University, University of British Columbia, UMinnesota Duluth, University of Maine.) where currently I'm thinking of majoring in History and getting a teachers certificate and enter the world of education... or well teaching it... and yes UBC is in Vancouver, Canada.  If you'd like to know why I'm leaving Hawaii, it's a long but short story... to simply put it... sure the weather and the beach is great... but NOTHING else.  

I love sports, I'm an avid fan of Hockey, and American Football.  I also love music my absolute favorite Bands being Green Day and Oasis.  

If you'd like to know more about me feel free to check out my myspace page.
http://www.myspace.com/konigsberg

So that's all on me, feel free to talk about yourself.

Wow nobody has posted in this thread in forever.  Additionally, wow so much about me has changed since I posted this six years ago.

WOW I didn't even know you were even still here. I just thought you were a page from a guy or gal who left due to whatever reason. Just for future references, are you still a player on the game here, or is this just a long time pop in?
Nexus Alliance

Offline Hobbeebia

• The Opposition
  • Diplomatic Nation
  • World Relations: 11
  • The Majestic Imperium of Hobbeebia
    • Email
« Reply #222 on: February 22, 2011, 01:37:11 PM »
Update time....

Got a second job...Still a poor soldier but I'm working on it.

Recently divorced... and happily so...lol
<br /><br />http://z6.invisionfree.com/Eos/index.php?act=idx<br />- High Fantasy Character/Nation Simulation RPG made by me!

Lyassa and Nairoa

« Reply #223 on: March 03, 2012, 01:09:29 PM »
Update

Divorced, older, wiser and growing a grudge against the people who call us "P.I.G.S." - Portugal, Italy, Greece and Spain.
Church - Catholic of course, is there another one can talk about without starting laughing ? - is a huge part of my life too. Very much commited to the Jesuits now a days..
Same old job...hoping to be given the sack, actually. The redundancy money would allow me a new start, in a new world.

Offline Suez Canal Company

• Administrator
  • Advanced Nation
  • World Relations: 2
« Reply #224 on: March 04, 2012, 08:28:58 PM »
Update over here. 17 now, driving, got a job, and fully decked out in gear for airsoft. Uhm. That's about it. Still obsessed with video games, still a computer science geek, still smart. Yeah. Oh, and still socially awkward.

And I have a girlfriend now. (Woot)
Proud member since March 21, 2008
The State formerly known as East Xibeiguo

Offline Libya

• Finance Moderator
  • Game Standards Board (GSB)
  • Advanced Nation
  • World Relations: 37
    • Email
« Reply #225 on: March 04, 2012, 10:30:46 PM »
Update

Now I am a sophomore studying International Affairs at Mercer University.

I work part time (sort of, usually 32 hours a week so almost full time).

Still love running but I'm not as good as I once was.

My 20th birthday is in three months.

Still a typical country boy, gas prices have went up so that means pick-up prices are falling for once so I am going to get me a good 4x4 truck to show my support for big oil. (jk, but I do really want a bigger truck, I'm 6'1" (185 cm) so my little S-10 is very cramped but I can't complain too much it gets me where I need to go)

Fishing in a tournament later this month. I will let y'all know how that goes.

Jesus loves you and I do to. (And I don't care who hears it).
"Love Many, Trust Few, Do Wrong To None" -- Yau-Man
Province Numbers