Author Topic: Trying Tripoli  (Read 395 times)

Offline Libya

• Finance Moderator
  • Game Standards Board (GSB)
  • Advanced Nation
  • World Relations: 37
    • Email
Trying Tripoli
« on: July 05, 2016, 10:19:26 PM »
Salim looked around the dusty street that his flat sat on. "making-love shit revolution" he thought to himself. "Did nothing to actually help anyone." Idealogical and in his late twenties, he considered the possibilities of the what he could do.

"Competing governments, what a joke. What we need is a real referendum!" He thought out loud.

"What?" his flat mate called.

"Nothing nothing. Hey you know that CIA guy right?"
"Love Many, Trust Few, Do Wrong To None" -- Yau-Man
Province Numbers

Offline Libya

• Finance Moderator
  • Game Standards Board (GSB)
  • Advanced Nation
  • World Relations: 37
    • Email
Re: Trying Tripoli
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2016, 09:21:21 AM »
"You're asking for a drone strike against civilians" came the gruff voice over the satellite phone.

"Oh like it's not something you've done before. Besides, there's an IS flag on top of the buildings. The satellites have for sure seen it now. Definitely a terrorist cell." Salim replied.

"No. I don't care if you are wanting to cooperate I'm not risking going to jail over the fact that you don't actually want to set up a campaign."

"Look Mr Jones, tell your boss Mr Kerry that he will be fine, as nothing he does here is going to look nearly as bad as what his predecessor did. I'm on your side, I'm what you call a moderate."

"Yea you just want to moderately blow up your opponents."

"No different than how you do it."

There was a long pause.

"Look I'll ask him. Right now I can wire you a million to get started, hire yourself some security, try to get some kind of message out about uniting the country or something. I don't know making blank country great again has been popular."

"Are you implying Libya was great under Gaddafi?!"

"Eh maybe go with a different slogan..." *click*
"Love Many, Trust Few, Do Wrong To None" -- Yau-Man
Province Numbers