Author Topic: Mapping Your State Part II - New Players Please Read  (Read 61947 times)

Offline Royal African Republic

• Thriving Nation
  • World Relations: 3
  • Africa For Africans
    • Email
Re: Mapping Your State Part II - New Players Please Read
« Reply #740 on: July 12, 2009, 09:40:06 PM »
That'd make your nation split in twain with a continent between the respective area.

Sounds very impractical...

:-D

Perhaps this would be a better phrasing?

The Republic of Royal Africa request territories 5, 6, 7, & 9  in the Central sub-region, OR as available  of territories 1,2,4 & 5 in the West sub-region.

Well said I can live with that.
Africa for Africans

Offline Warlordia

• War Moderator
  • Administrator
  • African Superpower
  • World Relations: 63
« Reply #741 on: July 14, 2009, 01:11:05 PM »
As long as you let the War Moderator what it is in the end I'm happy.
:)

Bollywood Commonwealth

« Reply #742 on: July 15, 2009, 12:07:00 PM »
From the Exalted Desk of Supreme Raj Amitabh Bachchan, Ruler of the Commonwealth of Bollywood, Star Among Stars, King of All Entertainment, Hero of Past, Present and Future, Decent Dancer and All-Around Nice Guy:

The glorious paradise of the Bollywood Commonwealth has recently come to power in Bombay. The new government, led by the world's most compelling filmi stars has pledged to bring joy, passion, drama and delight to all. Our land is a veritable masala of sight and sound, and with our state-created religion, Mastibai, to guide us, we are certain to conquer the hearts of all with our unique blend of song-and-dance storytelling.

Accordingly, I, Amitabh Bachchan, Bollywood's Brightest Star and Supreme Raj, request provinces 35, 37, 38, 39 and 40 or the east sub-region and hereby appoint the nervously charming Akshaye Khanna as Prime Minister of the Commonwealth and Shahrukh Khan, Master of the Squiggly Eyebrow as Minister of State for External Affairs. To guide us in our quest for nirvana-rama, the attainment of enlightenment through repressed sexuality, I have chosen Grand Temptress Rani Mukherji to lead our religion, Mastibai.

Amitabh Bachchan, Supreme Raj

Akshaye Khanna, Prime Minister

Shahrukh Khan, Minister of State for External Affairs (M-SEA)

Rani Mukherji, Grand Temptress of Mastibai

Monandi

« Reply #743 on: July 16, 2009, 06:44:24 AM »
I'll take Western regions 21 and 22, then.

Othala

« Reply #744 on: July 17, 2009, 01:06:26 PM »
Its times like this I feel sorrow for our cartographer... times where I need to reference the old province maps and attempt to figure out where all the new people are and their relations to on-going rp's, lol.

Offline PacotheAvenger

• Developing Nation
  • World Relations: 5
« Reply #745 on: July 20, 2009, 06:21:16 AM »
Could provinces 51 and 65 (Lebanon and Jordan respectively) in the central region be marked as a part of Babylon in the next update please. Please see the AP/AFP/Reuters thread for rp'ing this annexation.
The Nation formerly known as "The Islamic Republics of Babylon"