Author Topic: active  (Read 649 times)

Offline The United Norse Federation.

• African Union
  • Advanced Nation
  • World Relations: 3
    • Email
active
« on: September 30, 2016, 12:23:31 PM »
Its a interesting if not un-nerving feeling to be back here as if not a day had gone by. My feeling of this site was that it had expired and i must look else where. So I did, but now i come to find thats not the case and I must say I wish i hadnt left
Nexus Alliance

Offline Latin Union

• Advanced Nation
  • World Relations: 8
  • Panlatinismus et Corporatismus
    • Email
Re: active
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2016, 04:12:34 PM »
Hey dorks, glad to see NSA isn't dead! Dropped by to tell you guys I'm still alive. I wish I had more time to role play but, I'll definitely start dropping by more often.
"I believe in Rome, the Eternal, the mother of my country……I believe in the genius of Mussolini…and in the resurrection of the Empire."
NEXUS MEMBER

Othala

Re: active
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2017, 12:02:31 PM »
If you feel you can resurrect the site, the RP and the community then I wish you good luck.  I personally gave up that role a while back as it was on life support for a long time. When I stopped, the site had been fully cleaned up, all junk accounts gone, the RP boards sorted and cleaned, and repeated attempts to contact the membership had gone unanswered.  It was to the point I would login once a month and time after time, there wasn't even admin report of people logging in, and so I eventually gave up.  Now today I thought, hey once more as it is a new year, give it a go, and I find that in the last 6 months there has been some breaths on the old, cold, dead coals that once was a thriving community - and that my empire has been dismissed.  I will leave my account for a while yet, to see if nothing else, there will be a response or not.  But, if by Jan 31 there is no response then this will be the final transmission.

Sincerely,

The United Kingdom of the Northern Atlantic,
God Save the King!