Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10
NSAfrica General / Re: active
« Last post by Othala on January 07, 2017, 12:02:31 PM »
If you feel you can resurrect the site, the RP and the community then I wish you good luck.  I personally gave up that role a while back as it was on life support for a long time. When I stopped, the site had been fully cleaned up, all junk accounts gone, the RP boards sorted and cleaned, and repeated attempts to contact the membership had gone unanswered.  It was to the point I would login once a month and time after time, there wasn't even admin report of people logging in, and so I eventually gave up.  Now today I thought, hey once more as it is a new year, give it a go, and I find that in the last 6 months there has been some breaths on the old, cold, dead coals that once was a thriving community - and that my empire has been dismissed.  I will leave my account for a while yet, to see if nothing else, there will be a response or not.  But, if by Jan 31 there is no response then this will be the final transmission.

Sincerely,

The United Kingdom of the Northern Atlantic,
God Save the King!
World News Tonight / Africa Today
« Last post by Zawabi on November 04, 2016, 02:03:35 PM »

Africa Today

Todays headlines:

Zawabi
Killer Elephant

Today at the Sawahi Zoo 4 AM, 4 apes and an elephant escaped causing havoc in Sawahi. Around 30 people are claimed to be victims of this incident. Sawahi Zoo will be closed down by the Zawabian government this year.

More upcoming news!

Got a news report for us?
Don't be shy to send it to us!

NSAfrica General / Re: active
« Last post by Latin Union on October 07, 2016, 04:12:34 PM »
Hey dorks, glad to see NSA isn't dead! Dropped by to tell you guys I'm still alive. I wish I had more time to role play but, I'll definitely start dropping by more often.
NSAfrica General / active
« Last post by The United Norse Federation. on September 30, 2016, 12:23:31 PM »
Its a interesting if not un-nerving feeling to be back here as if not a day had gone by. My feeling of this site was that it had expired and i must look else where. So I did, but now i come to find thats not the case and I must say I wish i hadnt left
African Projects / Re: Mapping Your State: Like an Adriatic
« Last post by Hobbeebia on September 02, 2016, 07:39:16 PM »
sweet
« Last post by Adriatic Republic on September 01, 2016, 08:52:13 AM »
Working on map updates today.
I had some significant work stuff come up that has kept me away but things are back to normal. I should be caught up on posting this week.
« Last post by Fatllama on August 05, 2016, 05:31:13 PM »
Hi. I am the nation of Malaland. Can I what's left of the central African republic, as well as all of South Chad:which includes the region's of (logone oriental,mandoul,Logone Occidental ,Moyen-Chari,Mayo-kebbi quest,tanjillé,Mayo-Kebbi est,Salamat,Sila,Guera,Chari-Baguirmi,Hadjer-Lamis,Lacand the capital.)
World Marketplace / Svionian Imports
« Last post by Svionia on August 05, 2016, 04:47:14 AM »
With the Svionian economy stabilizing, there is an increased demand for tropical and sub-tropical fruit as well as a general demand for all manner of civilian consumer goods, ranging from fashion and toys to sports cars and petroleum based fuel and lubricants.

In order to stimulate international trade, the Svionian government has decided to reduce custom tariffs on both imported wares of national consumer interest.
Art of War / Re: Operation Pyrrhos
« Last post by Warlordia on July 29, 2016, 03:45:17 PM »
War Moderator awaits response from the player of the opposing side. Then I'll do some moderating.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10