Author Topic: Official Brainstorming Thread  (Read 1637 times)

Offline Persia

• Administrator
  • Advanced Nation
  • World Relations: 11
    • Email
Official Brainstorming Thread
« on: December 23, 2012, 06:49:19 PM »
This thread is a place to post RP ideas. If you are looking for interested parties or just want to run your ideas by the community, post away.
Former Nations: United Finjin States, Flamingo Ninja, Kurdistan, Balkan Federation, Limburg, Adriatic Republic

Offline Persia

• Administrator
  • Advanced Nation
    • Email
Re: Official Brainstorming Thread
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2012, 07:08:27 PM »
@Serbia
The UFS strongly believes that The Confederation of Jerusalem wishes to bring your nation into it's sphere of influence. I was thinking that UFS could supply military and economic aid to make sure you befriend us first.

@East Xebi, Lyassa and Nairoa
Hobbebia is an enemy of the UFS. how are your relationships with that nation IC?

@Glossotria
I have plans to take control of re oil fields west of the Caspian Sea. With you nation being in the same area, I can see the settings for some political tension over drilling rights in the Sea.
Former Nations: United Finjin States, Flamingo Ninja, Kurdistan, Balkan Federation, Limburg, Adriatic Republic

Offline Suez Canal Company

• Administrator
  • Advanced Nation
  • World Relations: 2
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2012, 12:17:36 PM »
@East Xebi, Lyassa and Nairoa
Hobbebia is an enemy of the UFS. how are your relationships with that nation IC?

Hobbee and Xibeiguo are both supporters or members of NEXUS, however, we've had our differences. And we want their land >.>

And Gloss is within our Sphere of Influence, so, if they decide to become active, they'll be having Big Brother Xibeiguo coming over and "offering" protection in exchange for resources.
Proud member since March 21, 2008
The State formerly known as East Xibeiguo

Offline Hobbeebia

• The Opposition
  • Diplomatic Nation
  • The Majestic Imperium of Hobbeebia
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2012, 05:15:02 PM »
Not before we get there first  :evil:
<br /><br />http://z6.invisionfree.com/Eos/index.php?act=idx<br />- High Fantasy Character/Nation Simulation RPG made by me!

Offline Suez Canal Company

• Administrator
  • Advanced Nation
  • World Relations: 2
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2012, 01:20:00 PM »
Not before we get there first  :evil:

You're alive?! Way to ruin all my fun  :lol:
Proud member since March 21, 2008
The State formerly known as East Xibeiguo

Offline Hobbeebia

• The Opposition
  • Diplomatic Nation
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2012, 03:32:01 PM »
And why would I not be alive? lol
<br /><br />http://z6.invisionfree.com/Eos/index.php?act=idx<br />- High Fantasy Character/Nation Simulation RPG made by me!

Offline Warlordia

• War Moderator
  • Administrator
  • African Superpower
  • World Relations: 63
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2012, 03:56:06 AM »
And why would I not be alive? lol

So you survived Xibeiguo's death trap involving poisonous hippies and slutty ninja babes?

Next time, Gadget!
 :-D

Offline Hobbeebia

• The Opposition
  • Diplomatic Nation
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2012, 01:56:23 PM »
The Slutty Ninja Babes where caught, "Interrogated", then forced into service to serve our Imperial Soldiers as both instructors and as moral boosters.

The Hippes where promptly shot at the gates for being hippies... 

Offline Persia

• Administrator
  • Advanced Nation
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2013, 10:48:08 AM »
Everyone here would probably agree that NSA has been slowed down significantly over the past 1-2 years. I know that life take priority over NSA but many nations have stopped posting completely or haven't logged in for months. Many just see this as a game but I have a slightly stronger connection to it. I started RPing here back in 2006 and I feel that this site and the people here have influenced my career path. I am currently in the Air Force and going to school with a major in International Relations. The research that I have done here to develop my nation has also helped me at both school and work.

Basically what I am trying to say is that I don't want NSA to die anytime soon. That is why I have tried to get the UoN going. Before I dive deeper into my "jump start" plan, however, I would like to know if anyone else would like to see NSA return to the super active days pre-2011.

Offline Arab Republic

• Developing Nation
  • World Relations: 5
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2013, 02:24:42 AM »
I would very much like that. I have enjoyed NSA ever since I joined.

Offline Hobbeebia

• The Opposition
  • Diplomatic Nation
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2013, 03:41:42 PM »
Indeed!

I have noticed that even though we are no where near as active as we once where we as a group are a very close knit group... and that is something special in its own right!

Offline Galicia–Volhynia

• African Union
  • Advanced Nation
  • World Relations: 10
  • Nec pluribus impar
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2013, 04:44:56 AM »
Basically what I am trying to say is that I don't want NSA to die anytime soon. That is why I have tried to get the UoN going. Before I dive deeper into my "jump start" plan, however, I would like to know if anyone else would like to see NSA return to the super active days pre-2011.

Sounds like a good plan, whatever it is. I do enjoy my time here, but even if I am motivated to post, it's hard to maintain that enthusiasm when there are few active players. Nevertheless, I still very much want to continue to RP here. 
Ще не вмерли України ні слава ні воля

(Formerly Finland)

Offline Persia

• Administrator
  • Advanced Nation
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2013, 05:17:22 PM »

Sounds like a good plan, whatever it is. I do enjoy my time here, but even if I am motivated to post, it's hard to maintain that enthusiasm when there are few active players. Nevertheless, I still very much want to continue to RP here. 

The first part was to get the UoN moving and it seems like that is working. As soon Glashima breaks the tie I am going to post some resolutions: Establishment of the UoN Headquarters in Bern and Burundi, Temporary Adoption of the Former African Union Charter [amendments will be made before its adoption], and Establishment of the UoN Cartography Office.

Next I am going to restart the conflict with Kurdistan (my other account) and hopefully bring in other nations. Much of the conflict will be political and take place in the UoN. I also hope to bring back old members (if I can find them).

Offline Persia

• Administrator
  • Advanced Nation
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2013, 02:59:29 PM »
Another step is possibly a whole new map using real world provinces. Here is an example showing UFS, Al-Hasa, Kurdistan, CoJ, Glashima, and Azerbaijan (which is marked as a conflict/occupied area).

Othala

« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2013, 04:37:01 AM »

The first part was to get the UoN moving and it seems like that is working. As soon Glashima breaks the tie I am going to post some resolutions: Establishment of the UoN Headquarters in Bern and Burundi, Temporary Adoption of the Former African Union Charter [amendments will be made before its adoption], and Establishment of the UoN Cartography Office.

Next I am going to restart the conflict with Kurdistan (my other account) and hopefully bring in other nations. Much of the conflict will be political and take place in the UoN. I also hope to bring back old members (if I can find them).

Just a heads up, the charter point was raised some time ago here http://www.nationstatesafrica.com/forums/index.php?topic=5008.msg77575#msg77575 and followed up by the SecGen here http://www.nationstatesafrica.com/forums/index.php?topic=5008.msg77582#msg77582 which was agreed to by Serbia and Mfasaland, so technically it is already in the works - though here too Glashima needs a kick in the butt  :wink:

Offline Glashima

• Administrator
  • African Superpower
  • World Relations: 77
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2013, 10:31:52 AM »
The editing process had begun back in December but then got lost in some paperwork that I was doing over the time. It's not on any of the hard drives I have with me at the time, so I'll have to start that from scratch or get someone to e-mail it to me from home. I would have worked on it on the road, but I had completely forgotten about it.