Author Topic: A RNC Special Series: Trickling Down  (Read 842 times)

Offline Libya

• Finance Moderator
  • Game Standards Board (GSB)
  • Advanced Nation
  • World Relations: 37
    • Email
A RNC Special Series: Trickling Down
« on: May 10, 2008, 11:43:09 PM »
A RNC Special Series: Trickling Down

Welcome to an RNC special series, Trickling Down, which will cover the effects the Arch Chancellors polices and the effects of the government of the newly formed Confederate Republics. Leeís rise to power and administration is nothing like Africa, or even the world for that matter, has ever seen. Weíll cover the way the polices affect people around the country, doing our best to bring you the most reliable coverage in the nation.

Tonight, we start in Darfur, quite frankly, because thatís where the Confederate Republics, or as it was in the beginning, Freedom For Sudan. Thereís no question in Darfur who stopped the genocide, thereís no question that they would still be suffering if it were not for one manís actions, none other than Arch Chancellor Mitchell Lee.

Lee came as a reporter, working for the AP and reporting on African Affairs, and was unsuspectingly swept up in a whirlwind of political movements and a rapid change of tides in the Sudanese Civil War.

The story canít be told with out the Darfur genocide, at which Lee was appalled, and sought to correct. Lee had innate leadership skills and the resources to inform people. The rest is history.

Darfur is technically a semi-independent republic, but part of the confusing political conglomerate that is the Sudanese Administrative Territory, or SAR. RNC correspondent Laurie Boughs sat down with Darfurian Resident Karl Hobbs to get a feeling on the average man experience under the CRA.

Boughs: Hello, thank you for having me here today.

Hobbs: No problem! Is good to talk.

Boughs: Well, Iíll start off with the questions now.

Hobbs: Yes.

Boughs: Which of the polices of the CRA has had the most impact on your life personally?

Hobbs: Well, thatís hard to say, I canít really cite any single policy, and really, what has had the most impact is not really a policy at all, itís the fact that Sudan, and the CRA as a whole are now politically stable places, I donít think that could have happened, at least not within our life times or with out foreign intervention, with out Mitchell Lee.

Boughs: Whatís the biggest difference in your life since the end of the war?

Hobbs: That I have one.

Boughs: Could you please elaborate on that for me?

Hobbs: Before, no one really had lives, we were always running form janaweed gunmen or hoping a camel would come by so we could eat for the next day, moving from ratty refugee camp to ratty refugee camp, praying our family 20 kilometers away was not being raped, shot and burned. Now I have lived in the same house for the last two years and I have both fresh water and good food to eat every single day, I no longer fast because I have nothing to eat, I only fast during religious times, as I am a Muslim.

Boughs: Wow, really moving, changing subjects, how do you feel about the new environmental policies?

Hobbs: I am happy we can have a care for the environment, as I said before, we were too busy running and trying to stay alive to even think about what we did along the way. But the Arch Chancellor has now shown us the importance of the environment and what it means to us. I am happy with it, and I am happy to feel that I am helping to save the environment.

Boughs: Again, amazing emotion in the way you speak, one final question: how has the Arch Chancellorís economic polices affected you?

Hobbs: Well again, we have gone from Darfur having nothing to Darfur having a stable economy and places for the average person like me to get a decent paying job. It is a night and day difference.

Boughs: Thank you for sharing that with us and we hope you have a good night.

Hobbs: Any time. Goodbye.

Be sure to return next time when we will bring you an interview with a Mother of four in living in Kosti focusing on the Arch Chancellorís education polices.
"Love Many, Trust Few, Do Wrong To None" -- Yau-Man
Province Numbers